The Official Site of the Professional Car Society Discussion Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2017 5:10 am  #1

New member in South Louisiana

Just acquired a 66 Caddy Classic MM 48" hightop ambulance to restore. Car is complete including a BUNCH of vintage medical supplies and equipment which we will not be using. Every cabinet is fully stocked and there arehttp://i68.tinypic.com/21mc6tc.jpg
back brace, body bags, tackle boxes etc etc. EVEN a human body,  If interested call Stephen at 337-499-44 three five

I need a drive gear or complete motor assembly for a Grimes Ful-vue rotary light. If you have one for sale let me know Thanks.

July 30, 2017 1:09 pm  #2

Re: New member in South Louisiana

Stephen, welcome to the PCS board, would love to see more photos of your project as you progress.

August 5, 2017 5:25 pm  #3

Re: New member in South Louisiana

Looks like a great find, Stephen! Welcome to the PCS and the board. It's fun the "accessories" that sometimes come w/ a purchase. Be careful w/ that Mars Aurora Borealis up top: those are rare lights, especially in working condition. A few PCS'ers are pretty knowledgeable about those. Nice Grimes (Miller-Meteor called them "Ful-Vu(e)") lights which are similarly scarce items. Hope you'll keep us apprised of your progress.

Board footera