The Official Site of the Professional Car Society Discussion Forums

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2016 1:39 pm  #1

Hello!

My name is Brad Ross, and I am currently serving as the PCS Michigan Chapter President. I joined the PCS in 1999, after attending the International Meet in Lancaster, PA. I met a number of new friends at that meet, and have been enjoying Membership ever since.

I currently own a 1988 Superior Cadillac Sovereign Brougham Funeral Coach and enjoy driving it to meets and other events. I am looking forward to this year's International Meet in Gettysburg, PA, and am looking forward to seeing my long-time PCS friends there as well as making some new ones.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/921203_415934638511920_558930769_o.jpg

March 6, 2016 2:24 pm  #2

Re: Hello!

Brad,

Thanks for the great time in Flint last weekend at the Micro Meet.  For those who don't know, Brad and I had lunch together on Friday, then he took me on some touring around the Flint area.  We had a great time looking at some magnificent closed funeral home buildings and I had the privilege of meeting a friend of Brad's who owns a first call and livery service.  Our touring vehicle was Brad's beautiful 2010 DTS.  I was given the royal "visiting PCS friend" treatment!  (The soda run was fun too!)

Board footera